Excited to be featured on Bryan Teare's podcast, the Quarter Life Comeback. Click the player or image above to listen.
We included Bryan's description of the interview below, and be sure to check out his site and other podcast interviews. He has an awesome interview style and I really enjoy being on his email list.
Today I’m excited to welcome Joseph & Matthew Moheban to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Joseph and Matthew Moheban are two brothers who left the corporate world together to start a company that helps students and young professionals design and live their ultimate lives, with a focus on not letting money or traditional assumptions hold them back from the work, lifestyle and relationships they deserve.
After feeling frustrated that they weren’t running the entrepreneurial business they dreamed of, the brothers asked themselves 3 big questions you’ll hear in the interview and realized they didn’t have to wait.
Growing up, the Moheban brothers admit they we weren’t the smartest, the most talented, the most athletic, or the most anything, really. But they did do one thing that stood out: They never stopped pursuing their passions.
A burning love for sports turned into volunteer basketball and football coaching, which turned into starting a leadership camp, which turned into a passion project while we were in banking and consulting, which turned into a full-time entrepreneurial business by the ages of 25 and 23.
I found this concept fascinating: using passion as a place to come from, rather than a place to get to, and we dive into that and so much more in this interview.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to use your passion to guide you to where you want to be
- A common misconception that limits people from finding their path
- How to prepare your side business to go full time
- The 3 big questions to ask yourself if you’re unfulfilled at work
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to go out on their own
- Why competition in your industry is a good thing
- Why wanting to make money is holding you back
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- “What if we started a business together as early as possible?”
- “You have to earn your passion”
- “Just get started”
- “Learn from people that have done it”
- “Think about investing in yourself and your business before you start”
- “What pivots are needed to start living my ultimate life?”
Finally, you can hang out with the Moheban brothers on the various social media channels below:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
If you enjoyed this episode, shoot me a tweet @BryanTeare and let me know your biggest takeaways. Feel free to share it around with your friends so they can benefit from the podcast as well.
Also, I’d be really grateful if you could leave an honest rating & review for The Quarter Life Comeback on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful in terms of the rankings and visibility of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally
Thanks again for joining me on the show, guys, and for sharing your story.
P.S. Want to support The Quarter Life Comeback? Now you can by becoming a patron! Click here to learn more.